Monday Meet-up Presentation: Global Megatrends
Austmine was joined at our Monday Member Meet-up by Ashley Brosnan, Manager, Economics and Analysis, Austrade to discuss a recent report commissioned in collaboration with the CSIRO on Global Trade and Investment Megatrends.
The report is a strategic foresight study exploring changes in the global trade and investment landscape likely to occur over the coming months and years.
In his presentation, Ash focused on the strategic actions for the Australian METS sector to capitalise on strategic shifts, including:
- Adopting digital transformation and technology to increase productivity
- Investments in supply chain resilience
- Boosting critical minerals exports
- Creating digital service capabilities
- Refreshed R&D investment attraction