Webinar: MiningWorld Russia 2021 - Mining Market Overview
Austmine’s Victoria METS Export Hub is partnering with MiningWorld Russia to provide an update on the Russian Mining Market in 2021.
Victorian METS exporters and suppliers are invited to connect virtually with Russia’s mining sector, hear the latest updates on Russia’s mining market, learn tips and tricks from success stories of doing business in Russia and more.
- Russian mining sector overview: map of resources, industry forecast, trends, figures and facts.
- How to enter the Russian market successfully.
- Success stories of doing business in Russia.
- MiningWorld Russia 2021 – Opportunities for Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) suppliers.
- Olga Sudnitsin, Executive Committee Member Australia Russia Dialogue (Australia)
- Christopher Schagerl, Director, SCHNEIDER GROUP (Russia)
- Boris Kurtsev, General Director Russia, Micromine
- Kassem Younes, General Manager, Global Victoria – Middle East, Africa and Turkey, Victorian Government Trade and Investment (Dubai)
- Bernard Robins, NLMK Group (EU)
- ARAMINE (France)
Wednesday 3rd February
8.00 – 9.00pm AEDT
This webinar will be presented in English.
This webinar is free to attend, but registration is essential.
What is the Victoria METS Export Hub?
The Victoria METS Export Hub is a new initiative designed for regional Victorian companies to help them develop and grow their export markets. The program is targeted at regional METS companies, although any company supplying to the mining industry (or wishing to) and operating in Victoria is eligible.
For more information please contact Gordon Chakaodza, Austmine's VIC METS Export Hub Lead or visit our website here.
The Hub is being funded under the Federal Government’s Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Export Hubs initiative. It is also being established in partnership with the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions which is contributing funding.