Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow Brisbane
Register now for Austmine's Mining Innovation Roadshow on Thursday 2 June 2022 at W Hotel Brisbane.
Senior leaders will explore the theme Harnessing Intelligence: Drivers of Social Value “Optimising our People, Technology, and Partnerships".
- Tamara Barden, Head of HR, BMA BHP
- Marcio Casagranda, Business Development Manager, Verton
- Vincent Cosgrove, General Manager People, Culture & External Affairs, Sime Darby Industrial
- Eric Croser, ANZ Mining Lead, Accenture
- Brett Cuthbert, Rio Tinto
- Paul Ewin, Director of Business Development, APAC, Hexagon
- Dr Rolf Fandrich, Co-Founder & Business Development Director, Voconiq
- Craig Faulkner, Principal Product Manager, Bradken
- Nik Gresshoff, Head of Mining, Australia, ABB
- Rachel Hogan, Team Leader - Power, AECOM
- Peter Holmes, Director of Studies, SolGold
- Kester Hubbard, Specialist Partnership, Innovation & Community, BHP
- Kedi Ilimbit, Deputy CEO and GM Community & Operations Support, Ok Tedi Mining
- Thommy Jerneskog, Product Line Manager, Tait AXIOM
- Andrew Job, Chief Executive Officer, Plotlogic
- Shameelta Pratap, Strategic Advisor, Transformation & Development, Thiess
- Robert Petherbridge, Executive Director, TAFE Queensland
- Luke Sandery, Package Manager - Power, OZ Minerals
- Robert Simpson, Study Manager, Queensland Projects, Whitehaven Coal
- Mederic Suon, IROC Manager, Societe Le Nickel, Eramet
- Penny Stewart, CEO, PETRA
- Paul Vazey, Strategic Development Manager – Energy Transition, Ampcontrol
- Sarah Watson, Group Environment, Social & Governance Manager, Harmony Gold Mining Company
$900 Non Member
Member Ticket Offer
Members can purchase 4 tickets and receive a 5th ticket complimentary - contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Sign in to the Austmine portal and select register below to book your ticket.
Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the event are entitled to a credit or a refund of the ticket price. Tickets can also be transferred to a colleague by contacting [email protected].