Austmine Members Annual General Meeting 2021
Austmine members are encouraged to join the Annual General Meeting 2021.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Austmine Members' Annual General Meeting will be held on:
For those attending the AGM, each financial member is to appoint a representative who will vote on behalf of their member company.
Date: Thursday 28 October 2021
Time: 3.30 - 4.30pm AEDT / 12.30 - 1.30pm AWST
Location: The AGM will be hosted on Zoom.
To vote electronically, the appointed representative will receive a special one-time log-in and code to enable live voting to take place during the AGM. Please advise who the representative will be by 21 October 2021 to [email protected] so log-in details can be provided accordingly.
Registration for the AGM will not automatically mean that voting rights have been granted. For members who cannot attend the AGM, a proxy form for the purposes of the election can be submitted.
The Business of the meeting will be:
- Receive apologies.
- Receive and approve the Minutes of the 2019 AGM held on 28 October 2019.
- Elect Board Directors.
- Receive and, if thought fit, adopt the financial statements and covering reports for the year ended 30 June 2020.
- Chairman's Report.
- Approve the re-appointment of Berger Piepers, Chartered Accountants to the office of auditor in accordance with Section 327 of the Corporations Law.
- Transact any general business.
- AGM Apology form
- 2020 Austmine Members Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Board Director nomination form
- Austmine Board nominee questionnaire
- 2021 AGM Proxy form
- 2021 Special Purpose Financial Report
Only financial members are eligible to attend the AGM. Register using the link below and contact [email protected] if you need assistance.