Locals connecting to global mining opportunities - Peel
Austmine’s WA METS Digital Mining Export Hub in partnership with RDA (Peel), AusIndustry, Peel Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Peel Development Commission, is holding a networking event in Pinjarra on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
Craig Lindsay-Rae, Director, Murray Engineering, will speak about the role innovation plays in the company’s local and international growth. We will also hear from local organisations who will explore opportunities for Peel METS businesses to grow locally and globally:
- John Erren, Chair at Regional Development Australia (Peel)
- Michael Beaton, WA METS Digital Mining Export Hub Lead
- Martin Collard, Chief Collaboration Officer, Austmine
- Roban Clarke, Regional Manager Southern WA at AusIndustry
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Welcome Peel members to the Export Hub community.
- Hear from a successful METS company on how they expanded internationally and their innovations that assist mining operations.
- Find out how the BHP Supplier Innovation Program , Austmine’s Export Hub, RDA, AusIndustry and the Peel Development Commission can facilitate new market opportunities both locally and globally.
- Network with the speakers and other local like-minded METS companies.
We hope you can join us for this opportunity to connect over drinks and canapés before 2021 draws to a close.
5:15pm Guest arrival
5.30pm Presentation commences
7.30pm Event concludes
This event is free to attend and open to Export Hub members and other interested METS companies. Use the button below to register.
If you need assistance with registration or logging in to the member portal, contact [email protected].
Thanks to our Event Partners