Victoria METS Export Hub Networking Event - Ballarat
The Victoria METS Export Hub is hosting a networking event in Ballarat on Thursday 6th May 2021.
Austmine will be joined by the Ballarat Gold Mine, Stawell Gold Mine, Gekko Systems, IXL Limited, and our event partner, Regional Development Victoria for an information session that will cover Victorian METS exporting success stories, the latest updates and supply opportunities from the Ballarat and Stawell Gold Mines respectively.
- Andrew Dixon, Processing Manager, Ballarat Gold Mine
- Chris Trott, Commercial Manager and Supply Superintendent, Stawell Gold Mines
- Sean Boswell, General Manager, IXL Metal Castings
- Gordon Chakaodza, VIC METS Export Hub Lead, Austmine
- Nigel Grigg, General Manager, Global Sales and Solutions, Gekko Systems Ltd
Thursday 6th May 2021
6:00pm - 7:30pm
38 Doverton Street
You need to be signed into the website in order to access registration. If you are having difficulties creating or logging into your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank our event partner
Victoria METS Export Hub Background Information
The Hub is being funded under the Federal Government’s Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Export Hubs initiative. It is also being established in partnership with the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions which is contributing funding.