Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow Brisbane
Register now for Austmine's Mining Innovation Roadshow on Thursday 2 June 2022 at W Hotel Brisbane.
Senior leaders will explore the theme Harnessing Intelligence: Drivers of Social Value “Optimising our People, Technology, and Partnerships".
Current speakers include:
- Vincent Cosgrove, General Manager People, Culture & External Affairs, Sime Darby Industrial
- Craig Faulkner, Principal Product Manager, Bradken
- Nik Gresshoff, Head of Mining, Australia, ABB
- Harold Guigu, General Manager for Corporate Affairs, Ok Tedi
- Rachel Hogan, Team Leader - Power, AECOM
- Shameelta Pratap, Strategic Advisor, Transformation & Development, Thiess
- Robert Petherbridge, Executive Director, TAFE Queensland
- Robert Simpson, Study Manager, Queensland Projects, Whitehaven Coal
- Mederic Suon, IROC Manager, Societe Le Nickel, Eramet
- Penny Stewart, CEO, PETRA
- Paul Vazey, Strategic Development Manager – Energy Transition, Ampcontrol
- Sarah Watson, Group Environment, Social & Governance Manager, Harmony Gold Mining Company
$900 Non Member
Member Ticket Offer
Members can purchase 4 tickets and receive a 5th ticket complimentary - contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Sign in to the Austmine portal and select register below to book your ticket.
Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the event are entitled to a credit or a refund of the ticket price. Tickets can also be transferred to a colleague by contacting [email protected].