Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow Newcastle
Register now for Austmine's Mining Innovation Roadshow on Thursday 24 February at Noah's on the Beach in Newcastle.
Senior leaders will explore the theme of Harnessing Intelligence: Driving Social Value Through Technology.
FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE OFFICIAL INNOVATION ROADSHOW WEBSITE.
- Frank Fulham, EGM Technical Support & Projects, Yancoal
- James Dampney, VP Drill & Blast, Hexagon Mining
- Darren Hadfield, Manager of Technology East Coast, South32
- Reece Attwood, R&D Manager, Bradken
- Mick Buffier, Group Executive - Sustainable Development & Industry Relations, Global Coal Assets, Glencore
- Stuart Sneyd, President, Asia Pacific, Metso Outotec
- Cam Halfpenny, General Manager, Bengalla Mining Company
- Camila Cáceres, Principal Community & Innovation, BHP
- Adrian Howard, Chief Executive NSW/ACT, WesTrac
- Belinda Grealy, Global Head of Commercial Excellence, Orica
- Martin Sonogan, Group Principal Mining Engineer, Evolution Mining
$900 Non Member
Member buy 4, get 1 free offer - contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Sign in to the Austmine portal and select register below to book your ticket.