Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow Newcastle
Register now for Austmine's Mining Innovation Roadshow on Thursday 24 February at Noah's on the Beach in Newcastle.
Senior leaders will explore the theme of Harnessing Intelligence: Driving Social Value Through Technology. Topics include:
- Australia's mining technology leadership driving global development
- Innovation opportunities in mining and related industries
- Partnering across the value chain to solve key challenges
- Creating a sustainable industry long into the future
FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE OFFICIAL INNOVATION ROADSHOW WEBSITE.
- Mick Buffier, Group Executive - Sustainable Development & Industry Relations, Global Coal Assets, Glencore
- Stuart Sneyd, President, Asia Pacific, Metso Outotec
- Cam Halfpenny, General Manager, Bengalla Mining Company
- Camila Cáceres, Specialist Community & Innovation, BHP
- Adrian Howard, Chief Executive NSW/ACT, WesTrac
Early Bird Price valid till 30 November 2021
$700 Non member
Regular Price (after 30 November 2021)
$900 Non Member
Member buy 4, get 1 free offer - contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Sign in to the Austmine portal and select register below to book your ticket.