Webinar: The Year Ahead in METS
The Australian Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) sector is primed for considerable growth in 2022 and beyond.
Despite significant disruption to operations and supply chains in recent times, the METS sector continues to go from strength to strength, with unprecedented investment activity in mining technology and opportunities emerging to lead the way into a sustainable future.
In this webinar, Austmine welcomes senior executives for a strategic discussion about the key trends for METS leaders to consider in the year ahead, including:
- Investment trends and market activity in the METS sector
- Emerging opportunities driven by an increased focus on sustainability and environmental impacts
- The leadership of METS companies in driving digital transformation across mining and related industries
- Supply chain risks and business continuity challenges caused by geopolitical issues, the global pandemic and other external forces
- Capturing opportunities and maintaining competitive advantage as we re-join the international arena
The webinar will include presentations, a panel discussion and an interactive Q&A session. It will provide important knowledge and insights for your business and is not to be missed for senior leaders and decision-makers in the METS sector.
- Christine Gibbs Stewart, CEO, Austmine
- Grant Fraser, Managing Director, Sedgman
- Peter Johnson, Chairman, Maptek
This webinar is open to Austmine members and mining companies only.
To register for this webinar please sign into your Austmine account and click the register button.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
Registration not available.